Welcome to my blog. you find me on YouTube

HOW TO PLAY BGMI IN PC

Let us tell you that the bug in which we are going to play is called Bluestacks, which is very easily available in any low end PC too.

If you guys want you to be able to play Bgmi inside Bluestack. then I will give another website here.  By clicking on which a website will appear in front of you.  There you can see and understand how you guys have to play bgmi inside the pipe of BlueStacks.





BLUESTACK 

The name of that software is Bluestack. Inside Bluestack you can play any real bgmi that too without any lag inside your PC.


DOWNLOAD BGMI IN PC

To download bgmi, first of all you will need to download BlueStack.I will give a link below for you guys to download.  There you can go and download BlueStack.

After you guys have downloaded Bluestack inside your PC, after that you have to open Bluestack.  After opening you have to open Play Store.  Have to search bgmi.





Then you guys will get bgmi inside play store.  There you can download it by clicking on download.  After downloading, you can also use it easily without any problem.

Here I am going to talk.  It's bgmi  If you guys have not downloaded about the problem after downloading the bgmi, then I have told everything in the previous website.  A to Z process has been told that how you guys can download, then I will also give its link there.  By checking the website, you can go and see the complete process. So we were talking about whether the problem can come to everyone, as if you guys download it for the first time, then you people will not see the properly.

FULL PROCESS 

Inside pubg so what you guys have to do for that you guys have to close your bluestack and open again then you can your grass problem solved.

As if I have solved a problem of you guys, then see second problem can come to you people as if you people will have full volume of desktop.  The volume of low ones got full from everywhere.  But you guys are not getting sound inside bluestack then you guys have to press ctrl + swift + up button together.  After that you press will see that your volume is up forgiven and as you press the ctrl + shift + down button. Well you guys the volume will decreasing.

When you guys are playing pubg, you guys will see that when you are playing Bgmi inside Bluestack, you guys are getting a little late in the game, so I will tell you some things to fix the lag.  

When you people will download bgmi inside BlueStack, then you will also have to load it from someone or the other.  Fearing Facebook from Google Play, we have to turn on the application for this to do it.  You will also find that application inside the Play Store, so you can send Bluestack's Game Center to your Facebook and Twitter.

Alternate emulator 

Like I am using per bluestacks here because my bluestacks I am very much mine and run smooth you will find more logan where you guys live your life too.  Without Ansari in 'Haman Ko Chala Hai' I will tell here.  Inside it you can run.  But per our more tutorials can't give you guys how to do the prop process because i can't even run use inside my pc.

1. Bluestack 
2. Game loop
3. LD player 

I have given you very good emulators here, in which you will be able to use your BGMI, that too without any problem to you guys, I have told you all the solutions from the post, now the Ansari solution is because  And you guys will read carefully then you guys can do it.  will decrease.

Minimum specification need 

I also tell you the specifications of your PC, inside which give mine inside BlueStack.  My mother walks very slowly.  If the option of Smooth Plus Extreme is unlocked and unlocked till HDR, then I give the specification of the PC here.

Nothing will be understand 

I hope that you people must have understood the whole process A to Z, if not, then I say that you people read the human beings carefully.  You guys reached A to Z.  Understand that I have a guarantee.

if you face any problem to comment down.

THANKS YOU



My name Manish Kumar . I am work for your attention.

Post a Comment